Monday, December 22, 2014

She left me and I got the Brand Boosters ...

This year my work wife left me for another gig and a real husband.  It was bound to happen. Upon her leaving she left me a few programs, account managers, and clients.

One of my new clients has been at Coca-Cola for decades and is a wealth of information.  Information that I have spent the last year soaking up!  Few times in my life have I ran into someone so respected and good at what they do + willing to teach and share his wealth of info.  When you run into these people spend as much time with them as you can and be a sponge.

Our work with him on NOS & Full Throttle led to working with vitaminwater & vitaminwater energy.  The word got out and Zico + Zico Chilled joined the fold, Work is extending and growing for 2015 and the team is set-up and ready to go.  Shout out to Kevin aka Yoda for what for me was like a masters degree in boosting brands at retail. Bring on the acronyms FSOP FMR BBS we are ready!










No comments:

Post a Comment